Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,113 (¥226,503) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨122,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (about 2 hours ago)