Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,316 (¥26,072) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (31 minutes ago)