Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.644 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,810 (Dirham 3,220) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (44 minutes ago)