Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.094 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨289,814 (Dirham 16,017) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨217,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (24 minutes ago)