Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.564 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,836 (Dirham 1,072) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)