Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00857 INR / SLL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,104 (5,493,598 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)