Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,027 (€624) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (19 minutes ago)