Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,383 (€666) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 144₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $23,531 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)