Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,251 (€391) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)