Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨376,199 (€4,699) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨281,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)