Cost of living comparison between Franca, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,678 (R$ 699) in Franca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)