Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,201 (R$ 1,027) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)