Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,424 (R$ 5,598) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)