Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,565 (R$ 1,080) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)