Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,244 (R$ 1,574) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (26 minutes ago)