Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.624 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,842 (元3,413) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)