Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.742 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,606 (元1,910) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)