Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,942 (元1,514) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)