Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.289 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,489 (元13,945) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨130,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Batumi costs 600 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jaipur costs ₨14,000 (about 2 hours ago)