Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.021 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,430 (R$ 8,348) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨133,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)