Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.459 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,941 ($266) in Fort Wayne, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)