Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.170 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨386,063 (C$7,545) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨289,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)