Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.442 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,750 (C$364) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)