Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 68% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,433 (€712) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)