Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨528,738 ($7,788) in Fort Collins, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨393,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (37 minutes ago)