Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,250 (€359) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)