Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.505 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,129 ($266) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)