Cost of living comparison between Flint, Michigan, United States and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,400 ($335) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)