Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.779 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,153 (2,825 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)