Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.795 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,231 (4,154 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)