Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.626 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,976 (1,958 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (38 minutes ago)