Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.608 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,325 (5,044 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)