Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.545 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,934 (1,976 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (44 minutes ago)