Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,270 (€400) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (25 minutes ago)