Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.861 INR / BDT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,194 (Taka 14,155) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)