Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.543 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,652 (R$ 1,051) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)