Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.552 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,990 (R$ 3,395) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)