Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,603 (€2,473) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨154,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)