Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,811 (€238) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (29 minutes ago)