Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,873 (€1,632) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (36 minutes ago)