Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,839 (€524) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $0.42 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)