Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.653 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,570 (₨34,564) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)