Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,728 (₨28,753) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)