Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,826 (₨51,570) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)