Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,678 (₨23,470) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)