Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.297 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,409 (£221) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)