Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.573 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,917 (£217) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)