Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,167 (€2,447) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨148,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)