Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,133 (€691) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (about 1 hour ago)