Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,906 (€247) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)