Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.874 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,152 (1,846TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)