Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.209 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,117 (1,709TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (40 minutes ago)