Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.301 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨56,923 (3,492TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)