Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,290 (1,079TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)