Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.329 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,645 (kr3,178) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (42 minutes ago)