Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.109 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,643 (kr4,812) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)