Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,066 (kr2,637) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)