Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.717 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,748 (kr5,482) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)