Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.355 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,447 (9,260TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨139,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)