Cost of living comparison between Erzurum, Turkey and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.727 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,385 (1,260TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (40 minutes ago)