Cost of living comparison between Ensenada, Mexico and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.604 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,363 (Mex$ 4,817) in Ensenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)