Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,794 (€610) in Enschede to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)