Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / KES
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,123 (Shilling48,319) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)