Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.346 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,204 (2,285 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)