Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.401 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,627 (831 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)