Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,518 (25,021 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)