Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,480 (64,160 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)