Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,238 (63,690 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)