Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,088 (102,910 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (39 minutes ago)