Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00086 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨7 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5.66 (Bs 6,570) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)