Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.463 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,858 (Bs 6,786) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (about 1 hour ago)