Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Anantapur, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.711 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,431 (Bs 3,491) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)