Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.709 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,117 (Bs 4,191) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)