Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.827 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,546 (Bs 3,449) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Plovdiv costs 400 лв (43 minutes ago)