Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.431 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,617 (Bs 6,937) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)