Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.108 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,102 ($641) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Turin costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $200 (33 minutes ago)