Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.808 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,645 (2,004 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)