Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.755 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,473 (3,031 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (27 minutes ago)