Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.574 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,512 (2,055 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)