Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,595 (€549) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)