Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,291 (€743) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (28 minutes ago)