Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.890 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,797 (C$405) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)