Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.198 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨444,950 (C$8,524) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨329,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)