Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.282 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨449,840 (C$8,772) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨335,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)