Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.697 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,216 (1,081TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 3 hours ago)