Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.041 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,794 (1,097TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)