Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.548 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,963 (Mex$ 48,748) in Ecatepec de Morelos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨163,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (41 minutes ago)