Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20856 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨142,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨142,000 (680,874 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)