Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20554 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,171 (112,730 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)