Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 INR / TJS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,162 (4,371 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)