Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.639 INR / TJS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,498 (1,910 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (34 minutes ago)