Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,884 (86,811 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)