Cost of living comparison between Duque de Caxias, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,296 (R$ 945) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)