Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,102 (R$ 952) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)