Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.993 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,624 (NZ$557) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)