Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.927 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 67% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,155 (NZ$546) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)