Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.021 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨366,735 (£3,943) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨265,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)