Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.297 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,931 (£287) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)