Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25183 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,295 (259,278 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (26 minutes ago)