Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22397 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,849 (97,553 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (27 minutes ago)