Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22837 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,078 (96,678 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (44 minutes ago)