Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23306 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,423 (151,991 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (42 minutes ago)