Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.301 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,340 (Php62,527) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)