Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,381 (Php10,547) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)