Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.305 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,240 (Php16,271) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)