Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.736 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,999 (13,413 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨122,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)