Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.169 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,073 (3,842 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)