Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.625 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,562 (1,617 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)