Cost of living comparison between Dublin, Ireland and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,358 prices entered by 392 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,373 (€347) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)