Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,519 prices entered by 539 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.661 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨405,011 (€4,784) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨286,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)