Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.175 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 84% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,778 (AU$597) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (39 minutes ago)